Pigs Resemble Human



We hear stories about ordinary people face pigs (body managing the cases) but this time Kat Indonesia shocked by the phenomenon of pigs born like a human face. There has eddy Cat hair on the forehead.

If questioned, my piggy dont la face a very different man. He only narrowly so cyclop (one point) je. I'm really trying. This category of 'deformed' and growth in the womb I distracted him a bit and finally how I want to be. I look like some forehead, nose mancung (pig nose is mancung beb ..)

In the womb ye brothers and sisters, I expansion (growth of meat) so the left and right, and together in front of the face (because we have tu .. .. what is it that the nose lips ngan tu ..). Ni her cases of swine
He stopped to structure tengkor not project forward in time.
I so like the human skull.


0 comments:

Post a Comment